Lakeside Academy, in partnership with The Hartland Lakeside School District Community Education Program and dedicated early childhood professionals, build a foundation for lifelong learning and success. This is done by providing high-quality early learning programs for children and families within the district and the surrounding community.
In Support of our Mission, Lakeside Academy follows the Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards and believes in the Guiding Principles listed below as a part of our philosophy:
- All children are capable and competent.
- Early relationships matter.
- A child’s early learning and development are multidimensional.
- Expectations for children must be guided by knowledge of child growth and development.
- Children are individuals who develop at various rates.
- Children are members of cultural groups that share developmental patterns.
- Children exhibit a range of skills and competencies within any domain of development.
- Children learn through play and active exploration of their environment.
- Parents are children’s primary and most important caregivers and educators
- Infant Program
- Toddler Program
- Two-Year-Old Program
- Preschool Program
- 3K Program
- Full-time and part-time schedules are available for all programs. A 3K HOURS ONLY rate is available for 3K only. This scheduling option offers the option to participate in our 3K program from 9 am - 12:00 pm, 2-5 days per week, following the school district's schedule.