Hartland North Elementary: 262-369-6715
Hartland South Elementary: 262-369-6725
North Shore Middle School: 262-369-6765
On Monday, August 15, 2022, the School Board approved the COVID protocols that were in place last spring. The protocols were created with input from our COVID Focus Group last spring. The basic message remains the same. If students are ill, please keep them home until their symptoms subside. Please see below for more details.
- Masks are optional.
- The district will no longer use a COVID-19 Dashboard.
- Emails will not be sent home to families when there is a COVID-19 case in the classroom.
- Close contacts may come to school unless they develop symptoms and/or test positive for COVID-19. (Masks are encouraged for 5 days.)
- Students with COVID may return to school when they are symptom-free for 24 hours.
- Results from home tests will be accepted by the district.
- Providing test results is not mandatory.
Students who are ill must stay home from school until the following conditions are met:
- Fever-free (temperature less than 100.0 F) for a minimum of 24 hours without the use of acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Motrin).
- No vomiting and/or diarrhea for a minimum of 24 hours.
- For 24 hours after starting an antibiotic for a contagious bacterial infection (strep throat, pink eye, etc.)
- Free from symptoms that would interfere with class participation, such as significant cold symptoms, repeated coughing, headache, and pain.
Students are not allowed to carry any over-the-counter or prescription medications while at school. (The ONLY exception is after their physician fills out an individual health plan for inhalers, epinephrine auto-injectors (EpiPens), or insulin pens.) . Please use the following authorization forms when sending medications for your student to keep at school:
Authorization to Administer Over-the-Counter Medications - must be signed by a parent/guardian
Click on any of the links below to download and print health forms