Employment » Employment


Thank you for your interest in the Hartland Lakeside School District. We believe that we have an excellent school system with much to offer those who work with us.

If you are applying for a non-licensed posted position, complete the application and email it directly to Julia Lees at [email protected]. In addition to the application, please include a cover letter of interest including the position you are applying for.
For open positions, the Hartland Lakeside School District uses the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN) website as well as Indeed for advertising and accepting applications for job vacancies. We do not accept application materials by mail, email, or fax. All applications and materials must be submitted electronically through WECAN. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.o request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 (2) fax: (202) 690-7442 or (3) email:[email protected].

Hartland Lakeside School District is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Employment Opportunities: